Our goal in the Fleet Resources Division is to provide the highest quality of service and support to ensure the effective and timely repair of City of Locust vehicles and equipment to minimize downtime and maximize the operational performance of all public works divisions. While doing it in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The Fleet Resource Division provides full-service maintenance and repairs, plus utilizes outside vendors for parts and specialty services. The vehicles and equipment that the Fleet Resources Division supports includes but not limited to:
- (11) Administrative/DPW/DPR motor vehicles
- (4) Construction/utility equipment
- (4) Landscape and utility equipment trailers
- (3) Landscape zero-turn mowers
- (2) Athletic field groomers
- (4) DPW/DPR off-road utility vehicles