File Number: 2019-2
Applicant Name: BGE, Inc.
Type of Request: Rezoning
Status: Approved by City Council on May 9, 2019.
Summary: Applicant seeks to rezone the property located at 1713 W Main Street from Open Space (OPS) to Highway Commercial (HC).
File Number: 2019-1
Applicant Name: Hopper Communities
Type of Request: Residential Subdivision
Status: In progress
Summary: Developer seeks to develop two (2) parcels off Elm Street into a new residential subdivision. The parcels can be found in Stanly County GIS with the following PINs: 557402793292 an 557504806640.
- Hopper Communities – Project Presentation
- Hopper Communities – Elm Street site plan 2.2019
- Revised Subdivision Site Plan (April 10, 2019)
- Hopper Communities – Grading Study 5.08.19
- Revised Subdivision Site Plan (May 9, 2019)
Next Step: City Council will hold a public hearing on June 13, 2019 to receive public comment regarding the approval of a Development Agreement between JBH Development LLC and the City of Locust.