LOCUST POLICE DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE CITY OF LOCUST AND ITS CITIZENS:
- 24 hour, 365 day service and protection for the City of Locust, its citizens and visitors.
- Regular day and night patrols of Locust businesses and neighborhoods.
- Law enforcement of North Carolina statutes as well as Locust city ordinances.
- Traffic enforcement of Locust streets and highways.
- Special residence checks or business patrols upon request.
- Crime prevention and advisory e-mail list. Citizens can be added upon their request.
- Monthly newsletter to keep citizens informed of activities in Locust available on the LPD website or through e-mail list.
- Neighborhood Watch programs available and initiated upon neighborhood interest and request.
The mission of the Locust Police Department is to provide efficient and professional service and protection to both the citizens and visitors of the City of Locust. Our mission is accomplished by partnering with all of the members of our community to address concerns, and by working together to prevent and combat criminal activity. Our mission is accomplished through the prompt response to citizens and visitors in need, or those who have been victims of criminal activity. Our mission is accomplished through the proper and just enforcement of North Carolina general statutes. And our mission is accomplished through the fair and ethical treatment of all citizens, visitors, suspects, and violators at all times.
LOCUST POLICE DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
- STANLY/CABARRUS COUNTY EMERGENCY
- STANLY COUNTY NON-EMERGENCY
- CABARRUS COUNTY NON-EMERGENCY
- LOCUST POLICE DEPARTMENT
186 RAY KENNEDY DR. LOCUST, NC 28097
- LOCUST POLICE CRIME ALERT MAILING LIST REQUEST/ INFORMATION REQUEST:
E-MAIL DETECTIVE SHEW AT email@example.com