Effective December 1, 2016, a convenience fee of 3.5% will be assessed for online credit card payments. To avoid the convenience fee, you may pay your utility bill in person at the City of Locust or by mail.
In order to make a payment by credit card, click on the “Pay my bill online” link below to be directed to our third-party online payment site. You will need to register for an account by clicking on the “New Login Account” link and completing the required information.
Please note that only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Be sure to have your bill on hand when you are paying as you will need your account number. If you have any questions, please call the City of Locust at 704-888-5260. Your online payment will post to your account on the next business day.
If you would like sign up for e-billing, follow the steps below:
- Sign-in to the MyGovHub portal
- Click “Go Paperless Today!” button
- Verify email address message, click on My Profile
- Beside their email address, click Verify button
- MyGovHub portal will email the next available bill that is created